The environmental projects DEPURECO carries out target companies and government institutions for the following fields:
PRIMARY WATER TREATMENT FOR INDUSTRIAL AND CIVIL USES
Companies and households demand for raising volumes of water for their daily needs, such as to heat up or to cool down rooms or to make vapor or to dye fabrics. Seldom naturally available water is recommended for some of the previously mentioned purposes since it contains minerals and other substances that have to be prior removed. Depureco provides equipments and facilities able to remove contaminants and pollutants from water. Particularly, Depureco supplies:
- Small water softeners, desalination equipments
- Prefabricated monobloc tanks
- In-line water cartridge filters
- Automatic chlorinators
- Activated carbons filters
according to the kind of pollutants with solutions for:
- Coarse and fine screening
- Ultra filtration and reverse osmosis clariflocculation
- Disinfection, water purification, deferization, water softening, decarbonation
- Demineralization, degassing, absorption of organic compounds
CIVIL WASTEWATER PURIFICATION
Since we provide a wide range of waste-water treatments, each Depureco’s system is custom built in order to adapt to any specific situation and to arrange the most fitting solution.
Big and medium size urban communities
Depureco provides waste-water solutions which feature: automatic screening, sand removal and oil separation, primary sedimentation, activated sludge oxidation, secondary sedimentation, disinfection, nitrogen and phosphor removal, sludge-dehydration and stabilization.
After long researches, Depureco devised a wastewater treatment system that fits with cesspools.
Depureco supplies small urban communities with iron or reinforced concrete compact monobloc prefabricated plants which take up minimum space and work automatically.
Hospitals, hotels, tourist resorts, holyday villages
For such a kind of small communities, Depureco supplies cost cutting modular plants.
INDUSTRIAL WASTE-WATER PURIFICATION
Due to many successful field experiences and tests conducted in its own labs, Depureco devised the most innovative technologies for industrial wastewater treatments. Depureco’s technologies have a proven track record in several application fields such as:
- Oil Mills
- Wine cellars
- Ham factories
- Meat packing companies
- Livestock farming
- Car-repair shops
- Filling and gas stations
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Galvanic industries
- Dye-works and Laundromats
- Marble cutters
- Cement factories
- Multiple purpose treatment plants
Due to its own technical skills and knowledge, Depureco is able to fulfill any requirement from Public Institutions committed with Ecological planning activities. Particularly, our consultancy concerns:
- Water resources planning
- Urban, industrial and vegetal water recycle and reuse programs
- Urban and industrial waste disposal and recycle programs
- Local energy recovery programs
Generally, ecological planning includes:
- Demographic, urban and environmental analysis
- Identification and registration of water resources
- Framing of the water bodies
- Gathering water quality parameters
- Assessment of underground water
- Assessment of the availability of effluent receiving water bodies
- Reuse of water and recycling of effluents
- Drafting and submitting projects
- Cost/benefit analysis of investment projects
PLANT DESIGN AND BUROCRATIC REQUIREMENTS FULFILLMENT
In order to approach any environmental problem the right way, Depureco relies on one of the most skillful and experienced engineers and technicians team, who cares about the design of tailored plants. In addition, whether required, Depureco supports Customers to apply for permissions and renewals.
Plants management and maintenance
Once the plant has been delivered and dully tested, Depureco can arrange an assistance program that guarantees the plant to keep at high efficiency standards.
As well as the normal maintenance service, Depureco’s technicians, after periodic chemical analysis made on the plant site, perform setting and calibration operations which are required to adapt the plant to seasonal peaks in throughput (industries) and/or in tourist presences (hotels, resorts and so on).