DAIRIES mainly deliver pasteurized milk, butter, cheese and some other co-products.
Most of discharges from Dairy plants come from:
- Machinery, silos and milk containers cleaning operations
- Skimmers and centrifuges
- Floor cleaning
The purification plant can hardly handle kinds of discharges like whey (untreatable from conventional or mass market plants) and that one arising from drinking water conditioning (by resins and softeners) systems, which has to be consequently treated from specialized companies. As for the composition, the wastewater coming from diary processing operations may just slightly differ from season to season. The flow rate is strictly related to the daily amount of milk which the diary plant works upon. The flow rate is worked out by multiplying the below mentioned amount by some coefficients that proved to be trustworthy through several previous experiences and on site inquires. Because of the sizable amount of organic substance, the purification plant is based on the biological treatment coupled with some convenient pre-treatments that separate fats and make PH adjustments.
The experience accumulated in dealing with dairies wastewater, allows DEPURECO to build purification plants provided with special devices that guarantee our technology to be highly effective and long-lasting. Since discharges may differ from a diary plant to another, cause they experience different throughputs and different business management criteria, DEPURECO commits itself to provide a custom fit solution after learning all about each customer’s process.
STANDARD TREATMENT PHASES
- Fine screening
- Flotation by air insufflations
- Aerated homogenization
- Oxidation with carbon-supported enzymes bio-clariflocculation
- Aerobic stabilization of excess sludge
- Excess sludge dehydration
DEPURECO’S diaries-oriented WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS:
- Provide constant efficiency / unaffected from organic substance
- Guarantee easy maintenance
- Are built by long-lasting materials
- Outperform other similar purification plants handling the same organic charge
- Provide treatments preparatory to the biological one
The fitting size of the plant is determined after checking the company operating parameters. Due to its own 40 years experience DEPURECO is able to devise the most effective purification solution and guarantees its plants to be highly efficient.