Agribusiness companies may be broken down by both the kind of output and the kind of raw materials they process. As a consequence, their wastewater discharges contain pollutants that may range from suspended solids (resulting from fruit and vegetable washing operations) to organic ones (arising from cooking and other food transformation activities). The waste water treatment plants available to agribusinesses are custom built according to the kind of business and the raw materials that undergo the related production process.
The main features of our purifications plants targeting agribusiness companies are:
- Fast and effective treatment (given the capacity and known the potential seasonal peaks occurring to sewage production)
- Easy and cheap maintenance
- Additional treatments available to some specific businesses
STANDARD TREATMENT PROCESS
- Aerated homogenization and constant flow rate lifting
- Sand and activated carbon filtration
- Water reuse at irrigation purposes
- Excess sludge dehydration
- Oxidation and sedimentation available to some specific production processes
Agricultural industries sewages feature seasonal peaks and large amount of suspended substances.
Sewages mainly arise from:
- Fruit and vegetable washing operations
- Machinery washing operations
- Cooking and cutting business lines
- Refrigeration equipments
The purification plants are custom-built in compliance with the operating parameters that differentiate each customer.
Due to its own 40 years experience in customer needs analysis, DEPURECO is able to come up with the most suitable treatment solution for each specific situation and guarantees its plants to be highly efficient.