MBR MEMBRANES TECHNOLOGY FOR WASTEWATER TREATMENT
Membranes technology is the most effective option available to wine cellars, diaries, as well as to tourist resorts and holyday villages to meet wastewater treatment requirements. It stands out for purification efficiency and is guaranteed to provide:
- Top quality of the final effluent – which may meet the reusable standards defined by laws and regulations – despite the load fluctuations;
- Energy efficiency, in terms of the ratio between total energy consumption(KwH) and total mass of removed polluting compounds (Kgs);
- Minimization of excess sludge production, if convenient adjustments are made to some operating parameters such as total solids suspended (TSS) concentration and sludge age.
In addition to space saving and energy efficiency, a further benefit is available from MBR Membranes technology in wastewater treatment processes: in many cases the final effluent can be reused from dual water distribution networks or for fire-extinguishing and irrigation. By this way, MBR Membranes technology contributes to water saving and water recycle.
MBR Membranes are at the cutting edge of wastewater treatment technology and stand out for:
- Final effluent quality (which complies with reusable standards and treated sewage discharge restrictions)
- Energy saving (even due to the implementation of some recommended process automation solutions)
- Low emissions to the ground, watercourses and any receiving water bodies
- Minimization of excess sludge production, due to the possibility of operating at higher cellular residence times than any other conventional process.