DEPOIL PC 100A/200A
SAND REMOVAL AND COALESCING PACKS OIL SEPARATION SYSTEM FOR METEORIC WATER TREATMENT
DEPOIL PC plants are manufactured in compliance with both UNI 858-1-2 regulations and API standards.
DEPOIL PC plants are two kinds:
- Tangential flow centrifugal plants DEPOIL PC 20A/40A/50A/70A, suitable to sand removal and oil separation up to 70 Lt/sec flow rate
- Tangential flow coalescing plants DEPOIL PC 100A/200A, suitable to sand removal and oil separation up to 200 Lt/sec flow rate
DEPOIL PC 100A/200A plants consist in a vibrated reinforced concrete tank, manufactured and tested according to DEPURECO’s engineers project. The space inside the tank is divided by convenient intermediate septums, that facilitate the sedimentation of the heavy particles (sand removal) on the one hand, and the flotation of the light particles (oil separation) on the other one. This last purpose is accomplished due to conveniently arranged coalescing packs whose contact area increases in order to enhance the separation of floating substances.
Benefits from DEPOIL PC 100A/200A plants are:
- Minimization of the space required
- Carriageable structure
- Carriageable manhole (D400)
- Proportioned according to the maximum flow rate related to a 5 years return period
- Easy installation
- Cheap maintenance
- High efficiency in both sand removal and oil separation.